Dubai: setting a journey for the “Valley of Billionaires”
Dubai: the “City of Gold”, the Valley of Billionaires or whatever you want to call this place, because, definitely, it will not diminish its exclusivity, glamour and de luxe.
If you are planning an escape from the cold weather and you choose this delightful pearl in the Middle East as your potential relaxation spot, then we suggest you to ask yourself the following questions first.
Are you looking for the extreme sensations? Do you like to treat yourself with gastronomic delights? Dance the night away? Seeking family privacy on the beach? Or maybe you are inspired by hikes in the wild? Or maybe you are into delightful shopping experience in the largest shopping mall in the world? Go skiing in the middle of the desert? Staying at the only 7-star hotel or withdrawing a gold bar from a local ATM instead of cash?
Are you thinking about the inconsistency of these statements? But in vain! After all, Dubai is a city where the sun shines almost all year round, ready to offer you everything at once.
The most comfortable period to visit the UAE is November-March, when the average air temperature reaches 27 degrees Celsius, which will allow you to fully enjoy your stay not only inside, but also doing outdoor activities. Let us recall that in the rest of the year the country's climate is characterized by extremely high temperature and humidity and limited precipitation, so choose the month for your trip wisely.
For citizens of the Russian Federation, there is no need to apply for tourist visas before traveling, you can obtain it directly at customs control for 90 days. For other nationalities, visa formalities are available on the website.
Remember to follow your country's travel guidelines for COVID-19.
How to get there?
Dubai has 2 airports: Dubai International Airport and Al Maktoum International Airport. You can get there both by regular flights or by private jets from Moscow, London, Nice, which will give a festive feeling from the first minute of your stay on board. For details of booking a charter, go to the website.
Would you like a Rolls Royce Ghost with its own driver to take you to your hotel with style and a feeling of complete luxury upon arrival? Then be sure to take the luxury transfer.
Dubai is proud to be one of the world top luxury travel destinations in terms of hotels, restaurants, clubs and entertainment.. But it is easy to get lost in this abundance, so the iPremium team decided to simplify this task by offering the most exclusive.
Where to stay?
Bulgari Resort Dubai 5 ***** - - a Mediterranean-style jewel located in Jumeirah Bay;
Mandarin Oriental Jumeira Dubai 5 ***** - has a breathtaking view of the Persian Gulf and the shining modern skyline of Dubai;
Address Sky View 5 ***** - a paradise for shopaholics, a luxury hotel that is directly connected to the Dubai Marina Mall;
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach 5 ***** - an open-air dinner in the Mercury Lounge overlooking the Burj Khalifa. A luxury beach holiday is possible here;
One and Only the Palm 5 ***** - take a break from the crazy rhythm of a metropolis in a complete idyllic tropical oasis;
One and Only Royal Mirage 5 ***** - breathtaking Arabian-style architecture, luxurious rooms, nine luxury restaurants and immaculate gardens, soothing fountains and arches - it’s all about peace and tranquility;
FIVE Palm 5 ***** - world-class chefs, modern SPA, karaoke and ultra-modern rooms, exactly what a young couple needs;
The Madinat Jumeirah Al Naseem 5 ***** - trendy, gastronomic and modern luxury beach holiday;
Were you wondering where to dine in couple or in a noisy company, tasting Michelin delicacies or experiencing the lust for world authentic cuisines, at the height of a bird's flight or in a festive environment? It all depends on your taste preferences, but do not doubt the exclusivity of each of these establishments.
PS: Please note that getting in many restaurants, lounges and clubs is not so easy, because the bookings are made well in advance. Plan your leisure ahead too, using the iPremium Lifestyle application and you can book quickly your desired place.
The most trending restaurants
Amazonico (N.B.: Page not Found)
La petite maison
l Borro Tuscan bistro
Ce la vi
SAL Burj al Arab
Abd el Wahab (N.B.: The page doesn’t open properly)
COYA (N.B.: The page doesn’t open properly)
La Cantine du Faubourg
Drift Beach Dubai
Welcome to the Mecca of nightlife. Put your best attire on and here we go!
Where to dance?
htps://www.facebook.com/irisdubai/ (This is Facebook link)
If after dancing all night long and having an amazing meal you still have energy that needs to be released, then we would like to draw your attention to the most exclusive top experiences, many of which are possible only here in Dubai.
What to do?
- A tailor-made programme, including an extreme premium jeep safari in the desert, ending with a sunset and traditional dinner at the luxury Nara Desert Camp, will be the best way to get to know the local flavour; https://www.nara.ae
- An extreme VIP tour on a buggy and ATV in the desert;
- Enjoy winter sports in the middle of the desert at the Dubai Mall;
- A unique shopping experience at the largest luxury mall, the Mall of the Emirates. Make sure to benefit the intriguing discounts on famous brands during the Dubai Shopping Festival from December the 17th to January the 30th
- HUNGRY for speed? Rent a supercar -Lamborghini Aventador SV, Rolls Royce Wraith or Ferrari 812 Superfast;
- What about Talise Ottoman Spa, the best luxury SPA in the world? With a total area of 8200 m2;
- Longing for a Panoramic VIP helicopter ride? See the tallest building in the world Burj Khalifa from above;
- Tandem skydiving with Skydive Dubai;
- panoramic tour on the water plane;
- Sunrise in a hot air balloon and a vintage jeep safari;
- Unique experience of driving F1 car at Dubai Autodrome;
- Learn to kitesurf at Kite Beach;
- play golf at the Emirates Golf Club;
- visit Dubai's most famous shooting range, JEBEL ALI SHOOTING CLUB; for sharpshooter or beginner,
- horseback riding in specialized centers + walks in the desert on the beach or in the desert;
- attending a performance at the Dubai Opera in the VIP box or New Year's cocktail show dinner on the 31st December, 2020;
- Visiting polo tournaments Silver Cup 2021 (22nd January, 2021 – 5thb February, 2021); Polo Masters Cup 2021 (7 February, 2021 – 12th February, 2021); Dubai Polo Gold Cup 2021 (14th February, 2021 – 5th March, 2021);
- Attending the spectacular and innovative La Perle Permanent Show number 1 in Dubai;
Almost all 5-star hotels offer a private romantic dinner on the beach. However, the most spectacular views and cuisine will be offered at Madinat Jumeirah (Al Qasr, Al Naseem, Mina a Salam), Jumeirah Beach Hotel, One and Only Royal Mirage, Bulgari Resort Dubai and Mandarin Oriental Jumeira Dubai;
For those who travel with children, Dubai has prepared a rich entertainment programme that will be appealing not only to kids, but also to their parents!
- visit to the new zoo Dubai Safari Park;
- visit to the zoo in Abu Dhabi Emirates Park Zoo and take breakfast with giraffes;
- a visit to the Atlantis water park, where, in addition to water attractions, you can swim and ride with dolphins;
- 45-minute walk with king penguins at the Mall of the Emirates;
- Visit to the largest theme park in Dubai AMG Worlds of Adventure;
Languages: Arabic, English widely spoken
Population: 15% - natives of the UAE, 85% - foreigners
Currency: Dirham (AED)
Interesting facts: it is forbidden to demonstrate your romantic feelings on the street and in public places, for this you can be fined
Taboo: selling pork and alcohol is only possible for foreigners
Information prepared by luxury travel agency IQ Lifestyle Ltd.